Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2004

Adoptable Dolls and Bases


Adoptable Dolls & Bases




"Sylver"
Created for my daughter
April 24, 2004
Base: Ara by Dhaling

"Summer"
Created for my cousin
April 25, 2004
Base: Ara by Dhaling

"Jennifer"
May 3, 2004
Base: Nina by Dhaling

"Jessica"
April 27, 2004
Base: Nina by Dhaling




Please read my terms before you use any of my bases

Nancys Original Doll Bases

The Original Riki Collection

The original Riki has a voluptuous figure with a more rounded face

The Revised Riki Collection

The revised Riki still has her voluptuous figure with a more slender face





Tiny Ballerina Collection

Visit my Quilt of Doll Designers, Artists, etc...
More adoptable dolls and doll bases will be added soon.
Please be patient!
I'm still fine tuning some of them
Thanks,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment